On behalf of all our vendors, we want to invite you to visit the Lincoln County Farmers Market this year. There are three locations for the market. Two locations in Lincolnton, the first in downtown Lincolnton on West Water Street just a short distance from the James W. Warren Citizens Center and the second on East Main Street. Our third location is at Rescue Squad Park on Galway Lane in Denver. The market is coordinated by Lincoln County Parks and Recreation with much of the on-site work being done by our Extension Master Gardeners. Join us and enjoy the local vegetables, fruits, meats, baked goods, crafts and more at the markets.
The 2016 Market Season will begin on April 2nd, 2016
Get the 411 on Fresh Finds at your Lincoln County Farmers Markets
There are three ways to keep up on what is the freshest at the Lincoln County Farmers Markets:
1. RSS Subscribe to this website
2. Suscribe to the Fresh Finds email by contacting email@example.com
3. Follow us on Facebook at Lincoln County Farmers Market
News & Events
- Using Your EBT or Debit Card at the Market?It’s so easy to pay for your fresh produce, meat or baked items with your...
- Dignified Dogs Policy at the MarketsOwners of dogs, pooches and pups- Please be aware of our dignified dog policy fo...
- Food Preservation Classes – Reserve Your Jar!Melinda Houser will be teaching her Food Preservation classes beginning in June....