On behalf of all our vendors, we want to invite you to visit the Lincoln County Farmers Market this year. There are two locations for the market. One is in downtown Lincolnton on West Water Street just a short distance from the James W. Warren Citizens Center. The other location is in the parking lot of Rock Spring Springs Elementary on Highway 16 in Denver. The market is coordinated by Lincoln County Cooperative Extension with much of the on-site work being done by our Extension Master Gardeners. Join us and enjoy the local vegetables, fruits, meats, baked goods, crafts and more at the markets.
All Markets are open — it’s April 2015
Denver: Every Saturday 8 to noon
Lincolnton: Every Tuesday and Saturday 7 to noon
DSS: Every Thursday 7 to noon
Get the 411 on Fresh Finds at your Lincoln County Farmers Markets
There are three ways to keep up on what is the freshest at the Lincoln County Farmers Markets:
1. RSS Subscribe to this website
2. Suscribe to the Fresh Finds email by contacting Leigh_guth@ncsu.edu
3. Follow us on Facebook at Lincoln County Farmers Market
Check out the buttons on the left panel to connect to the fresh local products at the Lincoln County Farmers Markets.
News & Events
- Food Preservation Classes – Reserve Your Jar!Melinda Houser will be teaching her Food Preservation classes beginning in June....
- Strawberries are here at all three markets!Strawberries are making their appearance at all three markets beginning May 9th!...
- Winter Markets for 2015The winter market schedule has been posted and Denver and Lincolnton will be run...