On behalf of all our vendors, we want to invite you to visit the Lincoln County Farmers Market this year. The 2017 Market Season will begin on Saturday April 1st in both Lincolnton and Denver. The Market @ DSS will begin on Thursday April 6th.
There are three locations for the market.
Two locations in Lincolnton, the first in downtown Lincolnton on West Water Street just a short distance from the James W. Warren Citizens Center and the second on East Main Street at the Department of Social Services.
Our third location is at Rescue Squad Park at 7835 Galway Lane in Denver, just off Hwy 16 across from Lincoln Charter School Campus.
The market is coordinated by Lincoln County Parks and Recreation in partnership with Lincoln County Cooperative Extension who lends educational programs to both our vendors and customers involving local foods, nutrition and agriculture.
Join us and enjoy the local vegetables, fruits, meats, baked goods, crafts and more at the markets.
The 2017 Market Season will begin on Saturday April 1st!
Get the 411 on the Lincoln County Farmers Markets
There are three ways to keep up on what is the freshest at the Lincoln County Farmers Markets:
1. RSS Subscribe to this website
2. Subscribe to our Parks and Recreation e-newsletter by emailing us at email@example.com
3. Follow us on Facebook at Lincoln County Farmers Market
News & Events
- Using Your EBT or Debit Card at the Market?It’s so easy to pay for your fresh produce, meat or baked items with your...
- Food Preservation Classes – Reserve Your Jar!Melinda Houser will be teaching her Food Preservation classes beginning in June....
- Strawberries are here at all three markets!Strawberries are making their appearance at all three markets beginning May 9th!...